Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ileana Hot Season Images







Awards etc.Friday, October 16, 2009Ileana say are the best roles in Tollywood Her recent Telugu movie was, Rechipo exactly the box office is not set to no complaints about Ileana's has fire.But watch, it was at the top of the OOMPH factor. And that, says the actress, one of the reasons for its success on the screen. "I'm only attract the heroine in the industry, and could possibly have been anything, but I would not say I said oomphy, Ileana.Next, Saleem, where it is compared Vishnu Vardhan star. "I am glad to YVS Chowdary trust me enough to give me another role, She was director of my debut, Devadasu .. But that role is different and the movie will be a big hit," she says with confidence.But the vine has not only stand by Ileana Tollywood. Is it true that the Tamil film, 1924, by Vikram Kumar Vikram and stars aligned Chiyaan signed? "I've heard, but I am not able to give a definitive answer, if I had not been raised for the project," he says.Also acknowledges that its very comfortable in Tollywood Ileana. Is it because the salary is not enough profit in other local films? "Money is no problem, but the directors I worked with in Tollywood and has a vision for me has always been beautiful picture .. I have not been sacrificed on the types of roles that I bring in other local films. Is why I love Tollywood, "says Ileana.The same goes for the music, say the Goan Gal. "I do not want to go to music for an average commercial film, the film should set something in me .. I'm waiting to play a role," he says.ListsRead phonetically

Tags.Ileayna Hot Pics, Ileayna Hot Images,Ileayna Hot Photos, Ileayna Hot Cakes, Ileayna Hot Fiber, Ileayna Hot Chicks, Ileayna Hot Girls, Ileayna Hot Cartoons, Ileayna Hot Babes, Ileayna Hot Fizza girls, Ileayna Hot Barbie girl, Ileayna Hot Wallpapers, Ileayna Exposed Wallpapers, Ileayna Exposed Barbie girl, Ileayna Exposed Fizza girls, Ileayna Exposed Sceneries Ileayna Exposed Flash girls, Ileayna Exposed Cartoon girls, Ileayna hot Exposed Cartoon girls, Ileayna hot Exposed Flash girls, Ileayna hot Exposed Sceneries, Anima Priyan Exposed Wallpapers, Ileayna hot Exposed Fizza girls, Ileayna hot Exposed Cartoons, Ileayna hot Exposed Images, Ileayna hot Exposed Pics, Ileayna hot Exposed Babes, Ileayna Exposed Images, Ileayna Exposed Photos, Ileayna Beautiful Images, Ileayna Beautiful Photos, Ileayna Beautiful Pics, Ileayna Beautiful Chickes.

No comments:

Post a Comment